Monday, February 13, 2012

I love everything about this look. The pants are perfect, SPIKES. And the jacket is the perfect statement piece. I have a white jacket like this and i love it. 

 
Simple and effortless.

Cold. Black. Hot. My coffee.

LEATHER SHORTS. Yum.

Dress a sweatshirt up! I love this look, I did it this weekend.

Short dress with knee high socks. Adds uniqueness to a simple dress. 

I love this because of the lace onesie paired with the yellow jacket. I wear a black bra under mine and it shows through. It's pretty sexy, I will admit. Adding a leather jacket makes you more irresistible to everyone :]

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Loving all the looks!

    PS. We've a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gorgeous,
    Just found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I reaaly think yours has great ideas and it's so interesting!
    .I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!

    I wish you lots of success

    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete